To....you
We met by pure chance due to choice of education, I never bothered to know u nor u know me. We started chatting,for hours – n I sought u as a intellectual sort of entertainment,yet both involved in our lives more serious sides.
You left india- I didn’t care, didn’t bother to meet, didn’t bother to call- you would always be online, so would I n what difference would it make where in the world your computer screen was. You returned- I yet couldn’t have been bothered.
Ironically me leaving the country and you in another brought us more closer, late night calls(you have always made me stay up late)
I never sought you as a lover, n yet I wouldn’t say you’re a close friend cause you have not really been around me. Yet you know me, and I know you--in an odd way.
I don’t desire you as anything more than we are today,but what I share with you I don’t share with anyone else.
It is unconditional.
It is perfect.........
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
:-) GOD BLESSS :-)
lol...what does that mean??
:raised eyebrows:
Amen!
Post a Comment