this is ofcourse a baseless presumption... but looking at posts like these always makes me think of a new person.. who wishes to unravel the secrets and bounties ...
The whole lock n key concept: Well the lock is like character n attitudes, it keeps on changing. Someone with a key might feel they have the perfect fit, but as it changes the key wont be able to open the lock anymore. So unless you know how the inside of a lock functions, the key cant adapt. Basically how 2 people who are close can grow apart, and how 2 people who are close can continue growing together.
I am the only one who can possibly make it to the mountain peak. The one that decides the colour of the sky. The wind couldn’t bother with me, but then it realized I couldn’t be bothered by it.
Im the one that rhymes the words, I give it their meaning and then frame them so as to be meaningless.
My instinct is better than that of an animal. Cats are afraid of me, tigers roll with me, the leopard bows from a distance.
I paint blind…and that is when I can see the colour.
I cannot draw, but if you look deep into my eyes ill give you your perfect sketch.
Im an avid night reader – so I can sleep well. I meditate so I can sleep well, but don’t need any of the sleep post that. No I will not tell you that I levitate.
I dance well when put on fire. I can turn myself into water, and ofcourse you know science, so I can change myself into the wind.
I have only just started to become, who I could be.
11 comments:
:) nice one!
How are you P? all good I hope.
hey swb....well you know where the inspiration of this one came from hahaha.
all good.
Abstract art and thought is a very deadly mix. I didn't get one bit of this post. :P
hhmm my answer is 'Dark side of the moon' or is it really all dark :-)
this is ofcourse a baseless presumption... but looking at posts like these always makes me think of a new person.. who wishes to unravel the secrets and bounties ...
Aah! High time we caught up! Whoz the lock smith? Tell Me Tell Me? :D
Oh btw you 'sound' just like what I thought you would. :-)
'sounded'*
hey purnima,
managed to open the lock myself,
and this is what i found out
Yeah i do,
a prison.
a playgroung of an illusion
no one plays ,
they only die.
ignore if you will.
sometimes being dark and disturbed
is just a result of what has become
"Processed Insanity".
and everyone needs more than a little spark of madness.
have a good one,
Karan
At first i thot it was a can of coke flotign in some chai :D
The whole lock n key concept:
Well the lock is like character n attitudes, it keeps on changing. Someone with a key might feel they have the perfect fit, but as it changes the key wont be able to open the lock anymore.
So unless you know how the inside of a lock functions, the key cant adapt.
Basically how 2 people who are close can grow apart, and how 2 people who are close can continue growing together.
i think there is an amazing depth in ur thought. i was close (u said) but i think i was way of the mark..... hats off baby...
Post a Comment