So I'm down in the dumps, and there are those basic set of things to do...
1. Get a massage
I woke up in the morning and pondered, a head and shoulder massage would do. Close by, easy, and not too heavy on the pocket. So I strolled down to my regular parlour and found that Republic Day seemed synonymous with waxing day, the whole place was brimming with chattering people. I entered the cabin only to hear(rather see) belly laughter-I named her jiggle cheeks the second I saw her. (I hate sharing a cabin, even when I dont want solitude. )And the massage began...Jiggle cheeks updated the girls on how the latest casting couch was doing it from the back, Akshay insisted on it with Katrina, it was always Shahrukhs favourite (which explains why he has begun to resemble an ape i suppose). By the end of all the orgys the only thing that was lighter was my wallet.
2. Meditate
I woke up in the morning and pondered, a head and shoulder massage would do. Close by, easy, and not too heavy on the pocket. So I strolled down to my regular parlour and found that Republic Day seemed synonymous with waxing day, the whole place was brimming with chattering people. I entered the cabin only to hear(rather see) belly laughter-I named her jiggle cheeks the second I saw her. (I hate sharing a cabin, even when I dont want solitude. )And the massage began...Jiggle cheeks updated the girls on how the latest casting couch was doing it from the back, Akshay insisted on it with Katrina, it was always Shahrukhs favourite (which explains why he has begun to resemble an ape i suppose). By the end of all the orgys the only thing that was lighter was my wallet.
2. Meditate
My room is peaceful- it really is, all I do is look at my blue walls and feel happy. What is not at peace however is my head. So I try to sit in an upright position and concentrate (not to be unfair, maybe the massage did a bit of good by making me tad drowsy). The thoughts move (just like when they show a conversation in that 70's show and camera moves from hyde, to eric to kelso and back to hyde) I think of light, a calm Buddha, and Jiggle cheeks. Jiggle cheeks is orchestrating a menage a trois with Akshay, Katrina and herself! Aaaaaaaaaaaaa.
3. Read
Nothing like a good book. I started a book called 'Lovely Bones'. It went on to unravel a story about a 14 year old who was brutually raped inspite of her 99 please dont hurt me's, and then murdered with a razor and shaving cream.
Just the kind of thing to lift me up. Next.
4. Shop
How easy is that, especially when youre a girl! So I set out with full intention of breaking my 2007 resolution of 'you donot go bezerk buying shoes when depressed'. I entered the usual linking road haunts and began browsing around. Its always amused me to see the way the man shouts a number and a shoe is just dropped down from a hole in the ceiling. So much so I was right under staring at the man, and was oblivious to the fact that he was staring at me back. Unfortunately a bemused child staring vis a vis a woman staring doesnt quite give the same connotation, and in his daydream joota no do so taitalees kaala colour came flinging down.
- - - - - - - - - - -
So I've decided next time I'm down i the dumps...I'm going to stay that way!
4 comments:
oh darling >:D< ..hope a big hug helps out :)
Good thing your not an emotional eater like me ... i'd be craving ice cream all day.
hey blogging helps...
NN's darling, this was after a long long time I read a funny post from all that you have 'penned'.
Hope you get out of the dumps soon!
Cheerio!!
@ NN - whats an "emotional eater"
@ Lucifer: Cant take it too seriously wont get out of it alive.
PS- Emotional eater = comfort food. Dukhi aatma jyaada khaate hai.
How about meeting friends when you are down... ? Long time no see !
Post a Comment