Friday, May 20, 2005

Ive learnt...

I’ve learnt…

Ive come to understand that most people are neither for you nor against you: they are just thinking about themselves.
You learn that no matter how hard you try to please, some people in this world are not going to love you. At first its troubling; then its relaxing.

It is going to take a long time to be the person whom I want to be and I am the only person that can use my ability.

Be yourself. most people are other people. The world has had enough of them.

When you point your finger at a person, your pointing 4 fingers back at yourself.
When you are angry –you are only self destructive. Life is all about controlling ones mind

Be honest-even though pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple

Forgive: no one is perfect, you could lose out on a good friend if u don’t, but importantly always forgive your enemies -- nothing will annoy them as much

Be a realist. A optimist and pessimist both who, when have the choice of two evils, chooses both.

No comments: