I visited my dentist again this morning..n as she put the drill into my mouth i began to wonder what ever possessess people to become a dentist?Like why would someone wake up one morning and feel i want to straighten all the crooked teeth of the world or my purpose of life is that everyone has a white perfect smile??
Ofcourse after 7 sittings and the 8000 bucks that ive paid- I finally begin to see the joy in setting those pearly white teeth.
I have my doubts on consultants too (though it is extremely likely i become one myself!). A consultant seems to be the guy who takes off my wrist watch n tells me the time.I dont see why i need someone to see how i run my company n change it-i mean if ure tht good-u might as well be the CEO right?
A great part of my life Ive debated between C.A and an MBA. Even though im about to start my MBA this june I have to admit I find C.A far more practical people:
A CA and an MBA are camping together. When they go to sleep, the CA says, 'Tell me what you can see when you're looking up?''Thousands of stars,' says MBA.'And what's your conclusion from all this?MBA starts to think, 'If I consider it from astrological aspects,' he says slowly, 'I must assume that there are millions and millions of stars and galaxies in the universe. From psychological points of view I conclude that we're so infinitely small in comparison with God's overall creation. And if meteorology is concerned, I would say that we can expect fine weather tomorrow. What's your opinion?
To which the CA replies "I believe our tent has been stolen."
Well who knows where life will take me -in ppl's mouths,balance sheets,pockets-choices are unlimited.maybe ill be just like the herd ..n then maybe ill start my own bookstore :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hmm.. WHERE will life take you? the better question to ask is.. where will you take the ppl life brings to you :)
Life is after-all not what you make it.. but how you take it!!
(or so i thought :S)
hmmmm..... consultant or bookstore owner ... which wud suit u better ... i hope u become the latter .. so i can head over n get some gr8 books to read at ur expense of course :p
but like the crusader said .. life is what u make it ... dat is y the achievers take life by its horn n turn it arnd to their advantage.... so i guess do the same n god willing it will be
Advantage Purnima (the way the chair umpires in Wimbledon say it :p )
haha maybe ill consult myself n become a bookstore owner. free books...hahaha u forget im sindhi :P but ill give u discount
hopefully we'll learn from disadvantages n make most of advantages.That will be the best way to take life i guess :)
Post a Comment