I write from the land of sand-dubai...though frankly theres hardly any sand here. I really love it as a city-tall buildings,vibrant,great roads,zipping cars-life, life n more life.
yet-it feels like home....i find an indian person on every corner,indian restaurant-samosas,wada pav,bhel the works--frankly im relieved.
to make a new city your home
to make strangers your friends
to share with your colleagues your college and room
to define responsibility as washing your clothes n vessels
where independence means when your sick theres noone-but you
to explore-a new place, new risks.
where adjustment is a part of life not an option
where learning is natural
where life is freedom, n freedom is life.
PS-Waiting to spot a camel yet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hi manish here. nice prosody. "where learning is natural" My gawd! what about financial yuckounting??
I think you should make that "a mallu person at every corner"!!!
u bet ...did i miss knowing malyalam is more useful than knowing arabic
Post a Comment