The first conversation---is what gets two people together or seperates them.Whats the one thing that brings people together? Common interests-same taste in music, we both love to swim,love to party,like reading the same books...n this list could go on.
Like when I observe smokers.Youre standing alone in the corner-smoking your usual lights.He's there too in another corner, both oblivious to each other as if both are alone in the dark alley.The next day its the same except you are aware of his presence maybe noticed the brand he smokes.Then comes the acknowledgment sign-the nod, which indicates 'you exist'.It moves on to asking for a match someday and then moves on to casual conversation.He knows what you feel as the smoke is inhaled,the inherrent need for the feel of the cigarette between ones lips. Netx time round -you plan your smoke time together.The bond is formed-Smoking buddies voila.
Scenario: carter road-sea side promenade, a little green patch dedicated mainly for dog owners, dog lovers and a lil for the dogs. My dog plays with your dog, n I chat with you-seems one of those made in heaven decisions.....assuming ofcourse the two breeds of dogs , and the two human breeds are compatible.I dont deny the ugly scenes, n then there are many lovers, friends etc who have met that way.Pet bonding....they bond-we bond.
But a new genre of bonding has arisen, i call it the 'blogging bond'. " hey you blog too? me too, whats ure link?" n it has begun-my blogging bond with the person-provided the blog appeals to me ofcourse,there is no dearth of weirdos here. Through the medium I have known what people are upto, what people think and even how they think.Not to mention all the comments that come about, and it happens to be a great starting line.
Known by the lines they wrote
Words merge into a song
A click connection un-named
Bitten by the blogging bond
3 comments:
I agree this I think as per what we learn in OB ... the group mentality. Everyone wants and ends up being with people they want to be with. For eg:- before coming here you and Vikash were the 2 people with whom I interacted the most but ever since I came here that interaction has died down to just an occassional nod, we tend to find common interests, common villa, common specialization and so on.....
n yea hope i m not one of those weirdos ... ;)
i completely agree with you, fool moon, though i never had the pleasure of my-dog-takes-me-out-for-a-walk bonding experiences. i'll blogroll you.. oh lunar blogger.
i agree with you that wc teacher taught us a lot of bull shit . well it is upto us to accept it or not.
Do what u believe is Right.
Anirudh
Post a Comment