Friday, July 22, 2005

Broken Jinx

In the last few days Ive had so much to write with so much on my mind-n yet my blog remains blank...the cause behind it all 'the blogging jinx'- incarcerated my hands,uncultivative mind,n the system.

It all started with me not remembering my blogger user name, hell i remembered my password...i memorized it, wrote it in 3 places-but I didnot write the damn username. Tried all conocations of my name,numbers,nicknames,psyedonames-you name it i tried it..n after 2 weeks of hard research I was successful.

I logged in, so did the firewall. For murphy to be unforgettable his theories rose with him from the dead and continue to be eternal--for some strange reason my blogger was blocked.However who shall stopeth the heroine to reach for her scepter? and eventually the wall was broken down.

My previous article 'the blogging bond' I started to write it about 2 weeks back-but whilst my fingers merrily pranced around the keyboard my buddy danmnation decided to poke his head in-now something i detest is someone to read my blog before its published (high secret kinds) n so it got left out until its b-day(blog day i.e.)

The next draft was about opinions. How I hate people who are overly opinionated and how i hate those who have no opinions even more.I mean you cant be on this earth and be indifferent to everything right?It all got inspired by my prof-who insisted that replying to a fan letter has to be relatively formal and sending out a recruitment promotion letter could be casual cause the world is moving that way. sigh.My inspiration was in the process of being penned when ms business casual asked me to slam my laptop shut.
Opinions are like arseholes everyone has one.

But I the rebel shall not stop
My fingers play around the bend
Better publish this post now
And bring this jinx to an end

2 comments:

Unknown said...

so u turning out to be a verse ( read worse:-) queen. Thats a cool way of ending ur blogs, i'll try it in my next posting ( which might be some 'moons' later). Do i hear some shrieking plagiarism plagiarism :-)

Fanaah said...

has noone told u,if u copy the verse
the werewolf(read:fullmoon night)comes and gives u a curse