This blog has come about because my buddy Sid tells m I must pen down everything that happened on my 23rd birthday, cause later in life im gonna look back in life-and laugh.sigh.nostalgia.
I started celebrating on 3rd night-went for this cruise cum dinner around dubai creek with my folks. There's something very quixotic a cruise,maybe it has all the ingredients-the boundaryless sea flanked by the well lit soaring skyscrapers, the enigmatic night and the candle light reflecting in my eye.
I got back at 11:15-and simply crashed,managed to get up by 11:45(after all what are friends for) at 12 was the one of the nicest 12 o clock's ive ever spent!!! It was definately the largest number of friends i had over!Imagine 45 people in your villa, 2 birthday cakes(thnx-Dush n Ritika), cake smashed on your face, you wash up-n cake is smashed on your face again(courtesy sid)
The next day bought birthday cards from back home, gifts-a much needed perfume(though danny thinks my choice is old fashioned) clothes(which girl will ever say I have too many..) and a Garfield (ive been searching a garfield since so many years-n i never found one with a face tht i like,n i got the mostest perfect one!)
The latter half of the day was spent trying to understand finance-first the questions and then my answers of the exam.After which we 'attempted' to go partying-but all the discs were shut due to the death of King Fahd(Saudi Arabian King for the ignorant)so we ended by at Hard Rock Cafe..2 coronas down..it wast the first time I had the beer-n i quite liked it I must say!
All in all nothing went right--all in all everything was perfect......cause i had the one thing I wanted the most --all my friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
your budday was certainly the most celebrated till date. by the way you sure appear to be 'pained' by your blog title which keeps changing more ofterner than a fool moon:-)
Awww, babe, muah muah muah :).
You know what, i think it to be the absolutetestly cutestly cute garfield i ever shaw! Sorry i passed out before i got drunk *hits self on head*
Tell what forgive on pretext of Friendship day.
Hope you have the Most Yappiest Friendship day yet :)
all in all it was an eventful and a memorable day not only for u but all of us...!!!
hope u dint miss mumbai;)
Bumped here through Khyati's blog! And it did not take too long before a just-have-a-look blog turned must-have-a-look blog! Was good to see these simple, straight from heart posts of yours!! Glad I hopped into you 'lil world'!!!! (btw loks like i am using too many exclamation mark today! Pheww..)
Oh and btw I happen to be an S P Jain alumnus... from Mumbai campus though... just graduated... batch of 2005! :)
Oh n btw before I forget, Happy (Belated) Birthday! :)
Thank you, that really is one of the sweetest compliments I have received.
i see we missed a birthday here:))))
i can see you had a blast!!
wish you a beautiful year ahead....
and loads of happiness...
Post a Comment