Alarm!!...snooze...alarm...snooze.....(my roomie Mega) "Purnima get up its 6:45 you wanna miss the bus kya?" And thus begins my day at S.P.Jain...
The first thing i do after getting to college is scrounge for a 1 dirham coin to get some chai. The day carries on with more chais and some lectures in between (literally)Check mails...the lectures started-im still checking mails;note: I havent reached the 'replying to the mail' stage yet.
It continues on chai...mails...lectures...chai...mails...lectures.....more chai. Its breaktime and we run to hot breads(some grub to sustain us+ more chai)
The lectures finally end ( by this time ive checked n written mail, blogged, commented on blogs, economic times, on a boring day even checked my horoscope)and its time to start working on assignments, study for quiz+mid term+end term+ comprehensives (all of which occur within 2 weeks of each other). It becomes night and yet loads to do....red bull + another chai...n I fall asleep anyway.
Alarm!!...snooze...alarm...snooze.....(my roomie Mega) "Purnima get up its 6:45 you wanna miss the bus kya?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Wow.. 'Short and sweet'.. and thats what our stay at SP is gonna be anyway.. very nicely written... :)
Was always aware of the "Safety-In-Numbers" thing...today I am feeling much more "unguilty" reading this post...
Hail MBA!
I'm starting a chai bandi, here next sem. :D
seems like ur life revolves tooooooo much arnd "chai".... earlier i thought the chai was meant to keep u awake during the lecs... but now i know it just helps u write longer mails and blog during class;)
if nmims started n exchange program with u local (includin local setups in neighbouring countries) i think v'd be the most pplr option..
we're prime vacation spot in prime location
maybe this is... poetic justice... or maybe some ppl always have it easy!
If it were not for the chai, our lives here would be meaningless...Lets all stand up, put our hands together and salute the dude who comes in every night to fill up the vending machines.
Ok, That done, Let's go grab a cup of coffee!!!
Ahem! Can't help remember those SP days!
I must have missed the first class N number of times... I must have dozed off in class N number of times... I must have secured a C- in quizzes and tests N number of times... I must have gulped maggi at night canteen at 2 am N nmber of times... I must have goofed up in my presentations N number of times...
Huh! The list can go on and on and n... oye btw I can see quite a few SP people blogging (and commenting on your blog)!! I am sure you all looking forward to be home soon.. u going to India on the 25th, aren't u?
[Aarthi]
Yeah I think im gonna look back in life and say why the hell was this year so short.
[Shishir]
'Unguilty' hmmm maybe if we shared more stories-then you might not be the unguilty one.
[Neha]
I will make u press my head and do accupressure all day and all night till you bring that vending machine back!
[Rashi]
Umm...u sit next to me...n ummm u keep peeping into my screen. U should damn well know what I do all day long!
[Vbv]
You sit in college till 3am, so do I - just what we concentrate on is different.If MBA were a vacation-then the MBA would be a waste, dont u agree?
[Aditi]
Hey....wait for me!!!
[Fundoo]
From one MBA student to another-it seems to be the same anywhere and everywhere:)
yes I fly 25th night , jealous arent you (666)? hahaha-enjoy the korean noodles!
no.. vacation's have their own charms...
mba after-all is only an enabler to a job...
some ppl carried out a survey... of mba and non-mba students... and the kind of success achieved.. was pretty comparable... now ofcourse it has become more like a visa.. so i guess u can draw a comparision between an nmims and an sp jain studetn.. u guys work hard.. v don't.. n yet i guess v'll all turn out the wya we're meant to.. .so...
Post a Comment