And i floated away...
I was high above on the 24th floor, from where I could see the whole brightly lit city. The innumerable cars zipped below and yet there was no sound. The sweet taste of bitter bourbon. The chilly wind came from beyond the horizon, across the endless sea and hit me.High high above the world.
And i drifted...
I was on top of the sifting dunes,watching the moon as it watched me-nothing but sand around. With alarming speed I dropped as I surfed down the sands and the whole panorama changed-glowing tents, silhouttes dancing to rhythm , and I joined the swirl.
And I whirled away...
Silence had engulfed the night, and the wind was deafening.The wheels sped across the roads, I love the sound of friction of speed.There were no exits,just roads...endless endless roads.
To more Arabian Nights...
8 comments:
expected 3 blogs to come out for the 3 ocassions... u merged thm all in one.. but a really good one
PS: Can u please translate the title in english too...
Wer you by any chance on that draconian Sheikh Zayed road??
@Rashi - A clue for you...the title starts with a "Al"
i'm jealous !
"I love the sound of friction of speed"!!! uumm .. well .. huh.. you really have taken figurative associations to their hitherto virgin sublime.
Wow...those were some good times huh? Wish for more such Arabian Dreams to fill the Arabian Nights...
Aha! Wonder if anyone could have done a better jutice to the beauty of Arabian Nights! You have way with words dudette!
a lot of depth in ur words...hmmmm
[Rashi]
hmm the title means 'Silent Nights'
[Kanishka]
umm no pretty much in the opposite direction towards abu dhabi hahha
[nn]
umm...u were there, two of three of the outings so......
[666]
Poetic License, I maximize it
[Aditi]
oh ofcourse were gonna have more-lots more. burj is left!
[Fun-da-mantal]
A compliment from you, is really worthy.thanx!
[Anonymous]
Hmm yeah, always write like that.I guess its just more me.
Post a Comment