If you look back, and you havent....
laughed until youve fallen down
helped a friend
been up all night partying
been up all night working
cried for someone
howled for something
learnt something new about yourself
got hurt
moved on
hurt someone
forgave yourself
sacrificed
ate a new cuisine
did something that your afraid of
experimented something new
got drenched in the rain
visited a new city
even better visited a new country
helped a stranger
helped your enemy
increased your knowledge
practised your hobby
done something whacky
read at least 3 good books
set your goals
made a good friend
maintained good friends
took time out for yourself
got space
gave space
then you havent lived it up
Happy 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Hey Fellow, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about horoscope love quiz.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
horoscope love quiz
I wish you all the best!
hey,
nice post .. wished i had read it before so dat i cud hav sent it to all my friends... ;)
Happy New Year 2006.
Venky
...Partied all night on New Year's Eve with friends
...spent hours in mindless gossip
...I guess we've all lived it up, and will continue doing so :)
Agree. Agree. *nods head*
The past year was here and is away..
There were times ..when from the right I did sway..
Hopefully, I did not hurt anyone
Amongst enjoying ..jokes and fun..
The best thing I did.. and I am not joking..
Was to give up my 2 decade ole smoking
The next year's resolutions are here to stay
10kgs I have to shed away
the other challenge that I took on
is to run the half Marathon (in dec)
I guess you should have mentioned 'started to blog !' too :-)
Aside: 2005 certainly was the year of the blog.
still have a few things on the list that i havent done as yet... lets hope 2006 will be the year to live it up :)
happy new year!
n hope the one thing tht remains the same this yr is ur blogging habit ;)
Hi pu .. concur with all, nice post. Sorry I read ur comment on vbv's post a bit late - so cant remember where I was at that point. Now I'm in Singpore. Got a good week off. I do expect to come to DXB somewhere around next month. Are you gonna be around ?
Post a Comment