Take me to a place…
Where you can see the sun’s reflection in my eyes,
The colours of life form the rainbow’s ring
The clouds whisper in my ear
The rain descends off an angel’s wing
Take me to a place…
Where the grass tingles at my legs,
The bird coo’s perched on the green tree
The pebble creates a ripple wide
And the moonlight on my face glows in peace
Take me to a place…
Where I can hear the wind giggle as it plays with my hair
the coolness of the waves at my feet
And I sink into the mesmerizing sea
The fragrance of freshness, so sweet.
Take me to a place…
Where the sounds of silence can be heard
Where love has always been
Where stillness can be sensed
Where beyond the horizon is seen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Poem!! Again...as in "yahan bhi". I am quite a non-poetic person, but the poem must be good. (I think) :D
I don't ever want to feel
Like I did that day
Take me to the place I love
Take me all the way
-Under the bridge, RHCP
Take me to a place..
In Meadows nine
Where great friends get together
And have an awesome time :)
old work resurfacing after long...
r v hittin a creative road-block? or re-expressing ourselves?
sounds like the old hindi kishore kumar song "aa chal ke tuje main leke chalu"
Well how about coming with me to interlaken in May ? Your poem sounds like switzerland.. !!
Take me to a place...
where all friends would go
take me to a place called Spain
@Kanishka
when will you raise yourself, into the land of poetry?
@Nega
Sometimes I feel
Like I don't have a partner
Sometimes I feel
Like my only friend
Is the city I live in
@Audit
That was cho chweet
n so true!
@Vbv
Hmmm was reading it, so resurfaced cause I felt-a holiday would be nice
@Parag
By any chance are you really planning a trip? Interlaken-tempting :)
@Rashi
I wannnna gooo toooo Espana!
Post a Comment