I am the future of Freedom
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I had vowed to blog only after I got placed
I had vowed I will fulfill my dreams of working abroad
I had vowed that I would achieve it all
Today......spells Freedom
I had vowed I will fulfill my dreams of working abroad
I had vowed that I would achieve it all
Today......spells Freedom

13 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS
Spore here she comes...!!!
All the best... :)
Well Done Purnima great work i am soooooooo happy for you. Hope your journey to higher Scrapers are a joyous ride. Reach new hights and fulfill your dreams.
i just might join you in Singapore. :-)
Aha! Dxb to S'pore! This is SOME achievement! Heartiest congratulations! I am sure your freedom spells some treats for us too. :D So which country would you like to invite us for the treat? [Please make sure calculate TCT - Total Cost of Treat before you decide the venue. :p]
Details details?! Phull details?!!
God blessss.
I am soooooooooo happy for you (and you know why!!). And get cracking on the yearbook or the whip count begins!!
Just kidding!! All the best!!! [and are you sure it is Citi Singapore and not SPJCM Singapore??]
Watch out everyone - Here comes the globetrotting Puran!! We've enjoyed the DXB life - time to hit Spore now! Good Luck babe!
baby got placed...
and from SO FAR away from here!!
she just goes further!!!!
Conratulations!
Rock on babe!! Have fun in S'pore crack it. Let your boss go down on his knees and plead for you to be there for the rest of your life.
God bless! Take Care!
congratulations.. well deserved
CONGRATULATIONS
finally someone from SP fraternity... me from SPJIMR,Mumbai.
Post a Comment