Freedom comes in many forms.. And sometimes though we think we are free.. We may not be. Are we free to love anyone ? Are we free to say what we want ? Are we free to do what we feel like., ? Man, though born free, through the practices of society has bound himself in chains.. We are so restricted in all that we do that at times I feel that we are no different from the tiger in the cage..
soo true..... true freedom is almost unachievable in these times. the people roam the himalayas for it and meditate for hours without result...true freedom=nirvana it is freedom from self when the heart controls the mind when society has no say in ur thoughts when u turn into an eagle to soar above all creation and choose ur own destination. when u live life for yourself only that is when ur truely FREE..........
There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death, again and again, before we reach the mountain top of our desires
I am the only one who can possibly make it to the mountain peak. The one that decides the colour of the sky. The wind couldn’t bother with me, but then it realized I couldn’t be bothered by it.
Im the one that rhymes the words, I give it their meaning and then frame them so as to be meaningless.
My instinct is better than that of an animal. Cats are afraid of me, tigers roll with me, the leopard bows from a distance.
I paint blind…and that is when I can see the colour.
I cannot draw, but if you look deep into my eyes ill give you your perfect sketch.
Im an avid night reader – so I can sleep well. I meditate so I can sleep well, but don’t need any of the sleep post that. No I will not tell you that I levitate.
I dance well when put on fire. I can turn myself into water, and ofcourse you know science, so I can change myself into the wind.
I have only just started to become, who I could be.
12 comments:
Freedom comes in many forms.. And sometimes though we think we are free.. We may not be. Are we free to love anyone ? Are we free to say what we want ? Are we free to do what we feel like., ? Man, though born free, through the practices of society has bound himself in chains.. We are so restricted in all that we do that at times I feel that we are no different from the tiger in the cage..
oops it reminds me of Tigress pee
Though trust me the tigress had a look of disdain when she wetted me
http://sixsixsixx.blogspot.com/tigress_pee.html
hmm..with great freedom comes great responsibility..like keeping your house clean and makign sure the Bai does the work [:D]
soo true.....
true freedom is almost unachievable in these times. the people roam the himalayas for it and meditate for hours without result...true freedom=nirvana it is freedom from self when the heart controls the mind when society has no say in ur thoughts when u turn into an eagle to soar above all creation and choose ur own destination. when u live life for yourself only that is when ur truely FREE..........
so beautifully put....its amazing!!
I'm not sure if I would want true freedom..wouldn't that mean living aimlessly?
@nn - making sure the Bai does the work or the Bai works on you??
@fanaah - Isn't this the same tiger that was shown on TV in a NGC series?? I remember him, that one had black stripes too.
I like this post, because everyone came up with their connocation of the blog.
@Parag-I really liked what you commented, I agree with it a lot.
@Ashi-I know the feeling. Hug.
@Innervision-noooo freedom isnt freedom from work, its free enough to follow your passion
@Kannu-Might me, but there are so many tigers on NGC-how would one ever know???
Point. All tigers look the same...weird animals.
I love the way you use the pics along with the words to create a double impact.
You inspire me to use pics more effectively in my blog.
Thanks for improving me.
There is no easy walk to freedom anywhere, and many of us will have to pass through the valley of the shadow of death, again and again, before we reach the mountain top of our desires
-Nelson Mandela
What a great site » »
Post a Comment