As you can see...
every hue of joyful blue
is in me!
------------------------------------
As you can see...a net lies behind me
But am I trapped under it
Or am I free above it
Or I am only,what my mind lets me be?
-------------------------------------
As I can see...
We would be perfect together
But i am imperfect now
So us not being together is perfect
And this fight for freedom...
left bound me forever.
-------------------------------------
16 comments:
Aahh .. beautiful
You are, one of the few people I expected to understand this. And I think ...you do :)
As I can see, it is a plagiarised picture that has been picked up from the net after intense googling and modified after varied degrees of zooming.
As for the poetry, nice try. Next time, get that other person to add a few lines. Then it would be true poetry.
Lol. Eesh - varied degrees of lighting, background, shading, hue. Underestimating Adobe dearest.
Hmmm. The other person,who has no clue who this is dedicated to...
:) Sigh
A little more time in the cocoon perhaps could've mend the the broken wing.
Feeling the blues ?
Take a Jet blue flight and go there .. so that you can be together near the blue shores !!
...beautiful
poor lil darlin...
like some1 new told me..
giving up & giving in... are 2 different things....
you mixed em up somewhere
@Anon
As we both know, that the former is often the more intelligent decision :)
hugg
oh fuk-off!
lil girls r s'posd 2 be... MORE hopeful and positive abt life ...
NOT bitter n jaded!
tht was a nice one darling lil p...
huggs
hey p respond honey...!! luv u muaaaaaaaaaah...
Im confused who u r anon!
Actually im not sure who any of the anons are!
This sometimes brings me to tears, how unfortunate... nothing is gained in the relentless pursuit of absolute perfection.
All that one can say in return is:-
Come alive in my dreams with your smile, linger here for a while and be with me in my sleep.
Come into my dreams and your beauty like the moon arise, return from the dust and be my own, save me from myself or i will die by dawn.
who is this bloody Kanishka.. does he himself knw how to write blogs... blooody son of a bitch..!!
Post a Comment