I got tagged..by Non-Sequitur. 8 hard facts it is....
Me on Love
You can love me with all your heart, but if you dont love me the way I want to be loved...then your not happening. Good chemistry, good fun, good looks, good money, good intellect, good nature- you think thats good enough? your still not happening.
Me on Love
You can love me with all your heart, but if you dont love me the way I want to be loved...then your not happening. Good chemistry, good fun, good looks, good money, good intellect, good nature- you think thats good enough? your still not happening.
Me on Romantic
I love watching construction sites, high cranes, tall buildings. The most romantic moment is being amongst tall skyscrapers, watching them be created block by block. Its just the concept that 'somethings being built'.
Me on Tears
A mere 'shut up' can make me cry. I cry when.. Im upset, angry, very relieved, irritated, im in pain, see loved ones in pain, see strangers in pain. I howl when I see injustice.
Me on Sacred
Life...the only thing I consider sacred on this earth.
Me on my Interests
The only thing thats interests me- is when the interests go on changing. If one cannot be open to try it all, and experience it all-then it cant be interesting enough for me.
Me on Friends
Water thicker than blood....anyday.
Me on Work
As long as I can learn n grow, meet new people id like to know,
As long as the moolah flows in too, Work is all im gonna do!
Me on Spirituality
Its my ultimate goal in life-to set myself free. I believe humans can leave their bodies, walk on water, make the winds change direction,simply do anything one wants to do. As someones favourite quote goes "Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream of things that never were and say-why not"..Yeah!
A mere 'shut up' can make me cry. I cry when.. Im upset, angry, very relieved, irritated, im in pain, see loved ones in pain, see strangers in pain. I howl when I see injustice.
Me on Sacred
Life...the only thing I consider sacred on this earth.
Me on my Interests
The only thing thats interests me- is when the interests go on changing. If one cannot be open to try it all, and experience it all-then it cant be interesting enough for me.
Me on Friends
Water thicker than blood....anyday.
Me on Work
As long as I can learn n grow, meet new people id like to know,
As long as the moolah flows in too, Work is all im gonna do!
Me on Spirituality
Its my ultimate goal in life-to set myself free. I believe humans can leave their bodies, walk on water, make the winds change direction,simply do anything one wants to do. As someones favourite quote goes "Some men see things as they are and say why? I dream of things that never were and say-why not"..Yeah!
5 comments:
Me on Fanaah.. Likes to live life ..by the day.. enjoying each day as it comes.. making each new friend as he/she comes (into her life).. yet remaining within the limits ..
Maybe thats why we gel together so well.. Great minds think alike..:)
Should say, very well defined and clear minded!!
:-)
Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.
Post a Comment