Thursday, March 06, 2008

Damned

I have dreams. So it is not your fault.Its mine.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo True. Can completly relate to this.

Unknown said...

aaaaoouuch!

"Dream on" - Aerosmith

SwB said...

how are you P? Long time.

Anonymous said...

awww come on! Dreaming is good and it wont affect as long as "others" dont need to take a part to make it come true :)
and if tht happens its their fault, y blame yourself!

Fanaah said...

Im Ok Ed. Long time indeed :)

@Anon-thats the key word my dreams shouldnt be dependant others-ever.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

and... bahar is back..

bahar ... baahar aa gayi hai :)

desert demons said...

brutal but true ...