I admit. Its my new therapy-go hug a tree.
It all started one day, early morning walk in the garden behind my home.At 6:30am its quite pleasant, the Bombay humidity is still asleep. I decided to speed up a bit, and stumbled. My left hand pressed on to the trunk of the tree-and I a felt an electric vibe. The same vibes I feel when I meditate, the same ones when I practise Vipassana, the same vibes of peace.
The next morning, I tried it again and yet again. I tried it with different trees-it didnt work, just seemed to be this one! I discussed the same with Ani, who exclaimed his mother believes the very same-that trees let out healing and positive vibration.
It went on to become a routine, every morning I go and hold the tree with both my hands. Its no longer an experiment-its a feeling of bliss.
Do I sound nutty? What the hell you'll never know -- go find your hugging tree.
It all started one day, early morning walk in the garden behind my home.At 6:30am its quite pleasant, the Bombay humidity is still asleep. I decided to speed up a bit, and stumbled. My left hand pressed on to the trunk of the tree-and I a felt an electric vibe. The same vibes I feel when I meditate, the same ones when I practise Vipassana, the same vibes of peace.
The next morning, I tried it again and yet again. I tried it with different trees-it didnt work, just seemed to be this one! I discussed the same with Ani, who exclaimed his mother believes the very same-that trees let out healing and positive vibration.
It went on to become a routine, every morning I go and hold the tree with both my hands. Its no longer an experiment-its a feeling of bliss.
Do I sound nutty? What the hell you'll never know -- go find your hugging tree.
10 comments:
ohh tats extremely interesting :-) Happy hugging.
yeah, but make sure it's always a tree you're hugging and not some round gentleman! :)
how are you Poo?
err...did YOU call me "fking weird" yesterday?? :-P
Hugging trees !!! Well I am sure a few guys would want to be trees ?
On a serious note ... Vibes come from a lot of things that are natural.. Trees, flowing water, breeze, sunlight, moonlight (you know this better).. Unfortunately some of these can only be experienced and not hugged..
I think you are going through a Munnabhai syndrome.. Jaddu ki Jappi types
The older the trees the stronger the vibrations and flow of positive energy. That could be the reason why the other trees which might be younger dont seem to feel the same. Your next step is to take a reiki class....the art of self healing :)
unfathomably weird... next you will fall in love with a stone? WEIRD!
anybody home?
where did you go bahar?
I lost your email when my computer crashed. How are you P? drop me a line on saltwaterblues@gmail.com
Well said.
Post a Comment