The day we start hating our lives we spell our own doom. I have been thru many rough patches myself and there is one thing that i have realised No pain No gain.
Even the negatives in life are enjoyable.. Maybe you like the good things because there are the bad things.. BAsically ..if life screws you.. enjoy it..
As i had heard once "When life gives you lemons, build a lemonade stand and make lemonade. Then use the profits of your lemonade business to buy a machine gun. Let's see if life makes the same mistake twice" :) This was really hilarious..but seriously Life is beautiful..whatever the odds! LIVE LIFE KINGSIZE!
Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. Enjoyed a ride through your space on the web as well. MBA, Mumbai caught my attention.Where if I may ask?
I am the only one who can possibly make it to the mountain peak. The one that decides the colour of the sky. The wind couldn’t bother with me, but then it realized I couldn’t be bothered by it.
Im the one that rhymes the words, I give it their meaning and then frame them so as to be meaningless.
My instinct is better than that of an animal. Cats are afraid of me, tigers roll with me, the leopard bows from a distance.
I paint blind…and that is when I can see the colour.
I cannot draw, but if you look deep into my eyes ill give you your perfect sketch.
Im an avid night reader – so I can sleep well. I meditate so I can sleep well, but don’t need any of the sleep post that. No I will not tell you that I levitate.
I dance well when put on fire. I can turn myself into water, and ofcourse you know science, so I can change myself into the wind.
I have only just started to become, who I could be.
11 comments:
Love me, Love you...unofrtunately thats the slogan these days I think...
Amen Sister!!
The day we start hating our lives we spell our own doom. I have been thru many rough patches myself and there is one thing that i have realised No pain No gain.
Even the negatives in life are enjoyable.. Maybe you like the good things because there are the bad things..
BAsically ..if life screws you.. enjoy it..
funny isnt it ?
we fall and we r hurt. Yet we never quit trying...
As i had heard once
"When life gives you lemons, build a lemonade stand and make lemonade. Then use the profits of your lemonade business to buy a machine gun. Let's see if life makes the same mistake twice" :)
This was really hilarious..but seriously Life is beautiful..whatever the odds!
LIVE LIFE KINGSIZE!
this sounds bad but apt for this blog.
"when ur going to get screwed, might as well lie down and enjoy it"
u get screwed at work
u get screwed at home
u get screwed by ur bf/gf/spouse...literally and figuratively
where on this earth can u not get screwed.
point being we humans like getting screwed...without that theres no fun in life.
nice blog
hell ! that face haunts
i come back again and again
and the truth in those words
Awesome! I read that over and over...not that I didnt know it, but coz u put it in the exact right words!
HI.. Know what.. I saw this picture at London airport near gate 25 !! The picture of the opld woman..
Its a part of great pictures by sony
Hey girl!
Thanks for dropping by my blog and leaving a comment. Enjoyed a ride through your space on the web as well. MBA, Mumbai caught my attention.Where if I may ask?
Cheers,
Chutki
http://chutkimutki.blogspot.com
Post a Comment